February is coming, and you know what that month means for all mobile users like you and me. With the Mobile World Congress kicking off next month in Barcelona, Intel is grabbing the opportunity to unveil its product line-up for the big event. Intel has just posted a public invitation for its series of events which will start on February 15th and will end on the 28th. Interestingly, Intel’s schedule reveals that the company will be displaying smartphones, tablets, and ultrabooks that are targeted at both the emerging and developed markets.
More details reveal that it will showcase its latest Android smartphone powered a dual-core processor and a dual graphics platform. Intel is also expected to showcase devices based on the company’s new Intel Atom Z2420 platform, as well as a range of Windows 8 tablets with convertible designs. We’re not sure what Intel has in store for us, but the news is indeed very exciting. Ubergizmo will be at the Mobile World Congress next month, so stay tuned for more updates.
- 2014-04-13: Intel Education Rugged Tablet Targets Students
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-06: Intel Sharks Cove Windows-Compatible Dev Board Not The Last
- 2014-04-02: Intel To Offer Exclusive Content On Devices Powered By Their Chips
- 2014-04-01: Intel $99 MinnowBoard Max Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: Intel Atom Merrifield Processors Target Phones And Tablets
- 2014-02-18: Intel MWC 2014 Announcement To Bring New Chips
- 2014-01-28: Samsung Tizen Smartphone Intel Merrifield SoC Rumored
- 2012-02-27: Intel announces Lava XOLO X900 Android smartphone for India
- 2012-02-27: Visa and Intel team up, delivers V.me app