The Microsoft Surface may not have had the greatest Q4 as it’s estimated to have only sold one million units, but that may been due to a number of reasons, one of them being potential Surface owners waiting for the Surface Pro to be released. We’ve heard rumors and hearsay for the past few weeks in regards to when it’s being released, but today, Microsoft gave the official word the Surface Pro will be available on February 9th in the U.S. and Canada.
Microsoft began its marketing blitz to educate anyone and everyone interested in a Surface Pro that it will be available on February 9. Iin their haste to spread the word, they accidentally uploaded an image on the official website for the Surface promoting the price for the product at $000.
Some might say this makes the Surface Pro worthless, while others might take this as a way to get a free Surface Pro. Either way, it’s an obvious type that we’re sure Microsoft wishes never happened, especially on the day they officially announce its availability.
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft Discounting Windows XP Support For Enterprise
- 2014-04-16: Microsoft's New All-In-One Media Keyboard Destined For Your Living Room
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-01-15: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-11-12: Patch Tuesday Sees Firmware Updates For Surface, Surface 2 And Surface Pro
- 2013-10-24: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Another $100 Price Cut
- 2013-08-30: Microsoft Surface Pro $100 Limited-Time Price Cut Now Permanent
- 2013-08-14: Surface Pro Workstation Setup Boasts A Quartet Of Monitors