AT&T is all set to release a second smartphone that will feature the “Easy Experience” mode that offers robust multimedia entertainment, and that would come in the form of the Pantech Discover, which is also touted to be one of Pantech’s most impressive Android smartphones ever released. Out on AT&T for $49.99 when accompanied by a two-year agreement, it will be made available for purchase from January 11th onwards.
The Pantech Discover is said to be the first AT&T smartphone that comes pre-loaded with the AT&T DriveMode application, an app which was specially designed to help prevent texting while driving. This will be a 4G LTE smartphone, coming with a generous 4.8-inch HD display at 1280 x 720 resolution while sporting an impressive 12.6-megapixel camera with 4X zoom, dual 3D surround sound speakers, built-in near field communication (NFC) technology and other high tech features.
It will be powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, accompanied by 16GB internal memory and a 2,100 mAh battery. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-19: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05: Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27: Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2012-10-04: AT&T Pantech Burst and Pantech Element receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-08-28: Pantech P9090 "Magnus" spotted in benchmarks, looks quite promising
- 2012-08-17: Pantech Flex 4G LTE handset teased for AT&T
- 2012-07-31: Pantech Renue arrives at AT&T
- 2012-01-23: Pantech Burst and Pantech Element available now on AT&T