There are leaks from time to time that do feature what is right around the corner, and sometimes, what is leaked proved to be very different from the real deal, although it is safe to say that most of the time, the actual device that rolls out was actually confirmed in stature via previous leaks. Well, this time around, credit to TechnoBuffalo for landing Samsung’s upcoming roadmap of unannounced Android-powered devices, which will most probably show up at Mobile World Congress that is happening later next month.
Of course, the Galaxy Note 8.0 is also part of that list after being officially confirmed, where we will also see a sequel to the Samsung Galaxy X Cover 2 rugged handset in addition to some low-end devices for those who are on a tight budget. What we know about the Samsung Galaxy Young, a successor to the Galaxy Y, is this – it will come with a display no larger than 3.3”, running on a 1GHz processor with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in tow, alongside a 3-megapixel shooter and 3G support. Yup, definitely an entry level phone for sure!
Next Story: WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-02-26: Samsung Knox 2.0: Ready For Small Businesses And Cloud Management
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-23: Tizen Association Chairman Expects Phone To Be Released Later This Year