Last year, we said that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will be coming to Samsung’s line of Galaxy tablets, including the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, and the Galaxy Note 10.1. Well, it looks like all Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 owners out there will finally receive their own fair share of the Jelly Bean goodness today.
Some Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 owners are reporting that they just received the 311MB update via OTA and Samsung Kies. Also, it looks like the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3113) is getting the update as well, also via OTA and Samsung Kies. The change log should follow soon. To check for the availability of the Jelly Bean update, just go to “Settings,” then to “About Device,” and “Software Updates.” You can also use Samsung Kies to get the update. Cheers!
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-06-27: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Gets Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-06-24: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Line-Up Revealed in 7, 8 and 10.1 inches
- 2013-03-11: Sprint Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 Update Starts Rolling Out
- 2012-05-13: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Review