[CES 2013] The whole world might be more interested in the next generation of iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S series smartphone, but this does not mean that the camcorder market should be neglected. Sony, as always, has something new in store for the masses, and this CES, things are no different with the introduction of the Sony HDR-TD30V Handycam camcorder, delivering 3D High-Definition video recording capability on-the-go, where all of your memories are immortalized onto flash memory.
Available from February onwards for $999 thereabouts, the Sony HDR-TD30V Handycam is a double Full HD 3D camcorder, and even offers 3D viewing straight on its 3.5″ LCD display without the need for them dorking looking 3D glasses. You can also experience Full HD 2D playback from 3D recordings, and with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, you need not fret about ugly looking videos any more. Other features include face detection with voice enhancement and noise reduction, as well as Tracking Focus. Sounds like one of the more interesting purchases for the year ahead, don’t you think so?
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Alleged Canon EOS M2 Specs Leaked
- Sony Rumored To Be Working On 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- Follow: camcorder, CES, CES 2013, handycam, Sony,