We saw the Alcatel One Touch Fire earlier this morning, and here is coverage of the Alcatel One Touch Idol X, which will clearly spearhead the high end side of things where Android-powered smartphones are concerned from the French company. The Alcatel One Touch Idol X will have a display that rocks it out with the best of them, as it boasts of a 5” 1080p display that is accompanied by a minimalistic bezel that adds to the “infinity effect” that we see on most modern day TV bezels.
The Alcatel One Touch Idol X will be powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz processor, and you can further increase on its 16GB of internal storage using an SD memory card slot. Power is delivered via a 2,000mAh battery which I fear might not be able to last throughout the day if you are a power user, with a 13-megapixel camera at the back rounding off the list of features, running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. Pricing and availability details of the Alcatel One Touch Idol X remain to be determined.
Next Story: LG Odin 8-Core Processor A Possibility
- 2014-02-25: Alcatel One Touch Pixi 7 Is A Highly Affordable Tablet
- 2014-02-24: Alcatel One Touch Unveils New Trio Of Pop Smartphones
- 2014-01-06: Alcatel OneTouch IDOL X+ Smartphone Revealed
- 2014-01-06: Alcatel OneTouch POP C9 Announced
- 2013-12-26: Alcatel's Idol X+ And BOOMBand Announced In China