Takara Tomy is definitely a company that you know churns out interesting little gizmos from time to time, and this time around, it seems that the Japanese company has a surefire winner. In fact, their efforts have resulted in the strangely named Auto Mee S, which comes in the form of a tiny cleaning robot that was specially designed so that it can get rid of all the nasty smudges on your smartphone as well as tablet LCD displays. Sort of like a Roomba for your touchscreen device, if you get my drift.
Definitely a fun gadget to own for sure, where the Auto Mee S will sport a couple of rotating cleaning papers as well as a trio of tires on its bottom, which will allow it to move around as it wipes fingerprints off and dust away while traversing over your smartphone and tablet displays. It is capable of recognizing just where the end of the screen is in a similar manner as that of a robotic vacuum cleaner, allowing it to turn and keep on sweeping evenly without subjecting itself to the laws of gravity. Cleaning times for smartphones and tablets average at approximately 4 minutes and 8 minutes, respectively.
Next Story: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On The Way
- 2013-07-25 Furby Now Speaks Japanese
- 2013-04-10 The Sonic Hour Gadget Ensures Your Beer Remains Nice And Frothy
- 2011-11-11 Utamin music toy is one cute instrument
- 2011-07-18 Takara Tomy introduces their "First Digital Camera" for your toddler
- 2011-06-21 Takara Tomy Beyblades is first remote control spinning top in the world