We’ve all heard the rumors and speculation that Blizzard could be thinking about bringing the Diablo franchise onto consoles, and it looks like those rumors were spot on! Making an appearance at Sony’s PlayStation 4 event today, Blizzard’s Chris Metzen took to the stage and revealed that Blizzard would be bringing Diablo 3 onto both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation 4. We’re not sure if Blizzard will be making major changes to the game for console, but right now it looks like the multiplayer mode will still support only four players and its controls have also been optimized for the PlayStation’s controllers. If you consider yourself to be a pure console gamer and have been wondering what the fuss over the Diablo 3 franchise is all about, we guess you will now be able to give it a go when it has been released. No word on when Diablo 3 for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 will be released, but the game will be demoed on the PlayStation 4 at PAX East which will be held in March 2013, so check back with us then for the details, or you can head on over to Blizzard’s website for the details! In the meantime who’s excited? Granted Diablo 3 isn’t exactly a “new” game per se, but bringing it onto the console might be interesting.
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Follow: blizzard, Diablo 3, playstation, playstation 3, PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,