Huawei is certainly on the ascend, pardon the pun, with their recent smartphone introductions that intend to capture not only the high end market, but those who are interested in mega-sized phablets as well. Other than the Huawei Ascend P2 that is tipped for a debut at the upcoming Mobile World Congress, it seems that MyDrivers has word from a little bird that there will be a mini version of the Ascend P2 to be announced, too, at MWC later this month.
We do wonder just how far removed the mini version of the Ascend P2 will be compared to the original, but so far initial signs point towards a 4″ 720p display, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, an 8-megapixel shooter, a minimum of 1GB RAM and a dual-core processor. Don’t you think that this just seem to reek of rip-off from Samsung and theirGalaxy S3 mini effort? Who knows, perhaps the Ascend P2 mini has its very own niche market that Huawei will target.
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon