When it comes to the Metal Gear series, stealth is always preferred over direct confrontation. Sure, it will require a whole lot more thinking on your part, but at the very least, your character needs not break a sweat to sneak past enemies. Well, with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, you more or less get the best of two worlds, where it merges the kind of top-notch action that many expect from the folks over at PlatinumGames, in addition to rich storytelling and narrative of Kojima Productions.
There will be classic Metal Gear appearances including Codec calls, Metal Gear Ray, High Frequency Blades and the titular character, Raiden, although it will also be peppered with new elements such as new villains, new allies, and of course, an anticipated Blade Mode. Apart from that, PS3 owners who pick up Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be able to enjoy exclusive DLC VR Missions that will throw in another 30 all-new missions, boasting the classic VR/Virtual Reality look that was inspired by the original Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions.
- 2014-03-20: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Censored In Japan
- 2014-03-19: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Can Be Completed In 10 Minutes
- 2014-03-18: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Now Available
- 2014-03-17: Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain Could See Early 2015 Release
- 2014-03-16: Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes For Australia And New Zealand Delayed By A Week