At first glance, what do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit? What? It looks familiar, and you are hit by a sense of deja vu? Well, that is definitely to be expected, since this is actually the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini that has been rebadged as the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit for those who are subscribed to T-Mobile USA. This is definitely guaranteed to sow seeds of confusion among the less informed man on the street, considering Samsung Galaxy Exhibit is dangerously close to another device that is known as the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G, which itself, (wait for it), was renamed from Samsung Exhibit II. Man, all of these are giving me a headache, and I will need to sit down and take a penicillin with a glass of cold water.
Well, the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit aka Galaxy S3 mini will feature the model number SGH-T599, sporting a dual-core processor, a WVGA display, and a 5-megapixel camera that clearly places this in the mid-range end of things. On the bright side, this means that the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit will not cause too much damage to your pocket if you want one, as it is set to roll out before Q1 is over.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test