We all know that Samsung is not a company that rests on their laurels, and for starters, they intend to introduce a sequel to the highly successful Galaxy Tab 2 device. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has been in the news for some time already under the guise of rumors, and here are some of the latest juicy bits that we have managed to hear. Apparently, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus GT-P8200 is tipped for a rollout in due time, where it will carry a display that would be on par with that of the Nexus 10 – sporting 2,560 x 1,600 pixels.
The Bluetooth SIG did let loose that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus GT-P8200 should see action in Europe at some point or another this year, but do bear in mind that this does not mean the high resolution tablet will not be released anywhere else in other regions. That’d be a bummer if it were true, so for those of us living Stateside, do expect a localized version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus GT-P8200 hit our shores with LTE connectivity thrown into the mix. We do expect more details to be revealed when the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Plus GT-P8200 is presented officially at MWC 2013 later this month, where it will be flanked by the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, the Galaxy Note 8.0, and a slew of new Samsung devices.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone