Samsung is getting ready to unveil its Galaxy S4 on March 14, and it knows the majority of the tech world is preparing itself for the upcoming announcement. Which is why it went ahead and teased all of us with a glimpse into the paper invites that are being sent out to media who are expected to cover the event for their respective outlets.
The paper invitation that’s being sent out is enclosed in a black envelope that simply says “Unpacked” in its upper-left area. Upon opening the invitation, a foldable box can be removed from the envelope, which has a black media pass hidden inside of it. The pass contains a passcode, which can be put into Samsung’s Unboxed website, which at this point simply registers the media who are planning to attend the event.
The back of the envelope contains the words “SAMSUNG UNPACKED 2013 Episode 1,” which we’re sure means this won’t be the first planned media event for the Galaxy S4. It could also possibly mean Samsung may plan to only unveil its Galaxy S4 on March 14, and not allow any media hands-on time with the device, which would be a total bummer.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, Galaxy S4, Samsung,