Samsung is getting ready to unveil its Galaxy S4 on March 14, and it knows the majority of the tech world is preparing itself for the upcoming announcement. Which is why it went ahead and teased all of us with a glimpse into the paper invites that are being sent out to media who are expected to cover the event for their respective outlets.
The paper invitation that’s being sent out is enclosed in a black envelope that simply says “Unpacked” in its upper-left area. Upon opening the invitation, a foldable box can be removed from the envelope, which has a black media pass hidden inside of it. The pass contains a passcode, which can be put into Samsung’s Unboxed website, which at this point simply registers the media who are planning to attend the event.
The back of the envelope contains the words “SAMSUNG UNPACKED 2013 Episode 1,” which we’re sure means this won’t be the first planned media event for the Galaxy S4. It could also possibly mean Samsung may plan to only unveil its Galaxy S4 on March 14, and not allow any media hands-on time with the device, which would be a total bummer.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2013-10-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos 5 Octa Devices Get Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-06-27: Google Edition Samsung Galaxy S4 Might Not Be Getting Its Updates Directly From Google
- 2013-06-12: AT&T Galaxy S4 Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-05-22: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition Will Be Available In U.S. Only