South Korean conglomerate Samsung has just announced their Samsung TV Discovery that is said to launch sometime later this quarter. Just what does Samsung TV Discovery bring to the table to tickle our already numbed senses? Well, this “tool” is said to make your TV viewing experience a whole lot easier, where users are able to locate and play content from different providers like Netflix and Blockbuster in a jiffy.
The US name for the Samsung TV Discovery has yet to be finalized, but we do know that users of the Samsung TV Discovery service will use this app in order to navigate all of one’s different video services on a Smart TV or a compatible tablet. In fact, your mobile device can double up as a TV remote control too, now how about that? Arriving on Samsung 2013 Smart TVs later this quarter in the US, Korea, and 14 European countries, this service is said to pick up your viewing habits and choices, so that it can deliver smarter recommendations based on what you like in the future. Just like a girlfriend, the more time you spend with her, the more she knows about you – and vice versa.
Next Story: Huawei Ascend W1 Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store