They say that good things always come to those who wait, but ask any PS3 owner who has been waiting for Skyrim’s DLCs to arrive on their console, they will tell you that the agonizing time of waiting is nothing short of excruciating, especially when you have Xbox fanboys gloating in your face over the fact that they have been enjoying their fair share of Skyrim DLCs for what seems to be the longest time already.
Well, the long wait is finally over, as Bethesda will be very much relieved to roll out Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Dawnguard for the PS3, albeit in Europe, today. Just how many more months of waiting did PS3 owners had to endure? Well, Xbox 360 gamers enjoyed Dawnguard since June last year, while folks rocking it on the PC had their Dawnguard action going on since August 2012. At last, the circle is complete, and Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLCs will finally be available for the PS3 in both Europe as well as in the US, across the pond.
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2013-04-25: PC, PS3 To Get Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising This May 16th
- 2012-12-07: Bethesda: Work on Dawnguard and Hearthfire for PS3 to continue after Dragonborn
- 2012-09-26: Skyrim Dawnguard PS3 DLC might never arrive
- 2012-09-10: Sony and Bethesda scramble to get PS3 Dawnguard DLC working
- 2012-08-03: Skyrim Dawnguard DLC arrives on PC but not PS3 as Bethesda is not satisfied with its performance