The Sony Xperia SP is a handset that has more than just one reference name, as it is also known as the C530X, or you can also call it by its codename HuaShan. Well, we are pleased to say that the Sony Xperia SP has made an appearance in a new bunch of images which paraded it alongside the Xperia V, where its model number is the LT25i. Considering how the Sony Xperia SP comes in a slightly larger form factor compared to the Sony Xperia V which carries a 4.3” display, this would clearly suggest that a larger display is on the cards for the Xperia SP.
Other than that, we have heard from a little bird that there is a removable back plastic cover on the Xperia SP which allows one to gain access the memory card slot, although the battery will follow an unwanted trend – as in, it is unremovable. The Sony Xperia SP (models C5302, C5303, C5306) is said to run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T chipset with a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, accompanied by Adreno 320 graphics and a 720p display.
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-11: Sony Xperia SP Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-26: Sony Xperia SP Andorid 4.3 Update Release Expected Soon
- 2013-07-25: Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-05-28: Sony Xperia SP Sold By O2 UK Will Skip Bundled Charger