Have you checked out our hands on with the Xperia Tablet Z so far? If you have not yet done so, you might want to read that particular piece in order to figure out whether it is the ideal tablet for you when made available at where you are currently living. Having said that, the Xperia Tablet Z does seem to have high hopes in making it big, otherwise there would be no reason for Sony Mobile to make an announcement on a slew of upcoming accessories just for it, where among them include the Sony SGPCV5 Carrying Case, the Sony SGPDS5 Cradle and Sony SGPFLS4 Screen Protector.
The leather carry case (SGPCV5) will arrive in black, red and white colors, and it is capable of doubling up as a deskstand alongside a trio of viewing angles – 20, 40 and 70 degrees to select from. There would be a magnet which will send the tablet into power save mode the moment you close the case, and for €80 a pop, this is definitely one of the pricier accessories around. Out of the lot, which between the Sony SGPCV5 Carrying Case, the Sony SGPDS5 Cradle and Sony SGPFLS4 Screen Protector would you choose?
- 2013-09-12: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Kitchen Edition Unveiled
- 2013-08-05: Xperia Tablet Z LTE (SGP321) Android 4.2.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2013-08-01: Sony Shipped 9.6 Million Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-07-25: Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-07-12: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Receives Full Seg Support In Japan