Microsoft has just announced a piece of good news for those of you living in areas where you have yet to catch a glimpse of the Surface RT or the Surface Pro tablets – by saying that from late March onwards, the big marketing machine at Microsoft will be rolling into new markets, hoping to expand the availability of the Surface tablets across the board. Other than current areas where you are able to pick up both the Surface RT and Surface Pro without blinking at the moment, the coming months will see the Surface RT appear over at Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan.
As for folks who are looking for something with a little bit more firepower, well, the Surface Pro will soon be available beyond the borders of the US and Canada, making its way to the ends of the earth – namely Australia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Between the two, just which model do you think suits you and your lifestyle best?
- 2014-01-15: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Firmware Update
- 2013-11-12: Patch Tuesday Sees Firmware Updates For Surface, Surface 2 And Surface Pro
- 2013-10-24: Microsoft Surface Pro Receives Another $100 Price Cut
- 2013-08-30: Microsoft Surface Pro $100 Limited-Time Price Cut Now Permanent
- 2013-08-14: Surface Pro Workstation Setup Boasts A Quartet Of Monitors
- 2013-08-13: Surface RT And Surface Pro Get Firmware Updates
- 2013-07-01: Microsoft Surface Tablets To Be Available From New Authorized Resellers
- 2013-06-11: Microsoft Surface RT And Surface Pro Firmware Update Arrives
- 2013-04-09: Microsoft Releases New Software Update For Surface Tablets
- 2013-03-15: Microsoft Reportedly Sold 1.5 Million Surface Tablets To Date