Yes, we are on the cusp of February and will enter March pretty soon (although some countries are already well into March 1st), which means we are one step closer to the June 14th release of The Last of Us. Developers of The Last of Us, Naughty Dog, have recently rolled out a new bunch of videos which will provide a straightforward look at their in-house development process. The first of these videos can be viewed above, although you will need to be of a certain age, of course.
Basically, the Last of Us will play on a very common theme these days, which deals with apocalyptic epidemics on the earth. The Last of Us has been described as a “genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements” that are used to share a character driven story concerning a population decimated by a modern plague (zombies, anyone?) Two decades after the plague kicked in fully, nature has started to reclaim the infected cities, while infected humans continue to run wild with survivors killing each other for daily supplies such as food and weapons among others. The Last of Us will launch this coming June 14 and will be a Ps3 exclusive.
Next Story: Verizon Galaxy Nexus In Line For Update
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-03-31: Minecraft PS3 Update Delivers New Features Like Zombie Villagers
- 2014-03-26: Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables