It was just yesterday when we talked about how US launch partners of the HTC M7 would include AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint, with Verizon more or less holding back after the amount of advertising investment that they have put into the Droid DNA. After all, most of what you would find on the HTC M7 (on paper based on existing rumors anyways) would be more or less similar to the Verizon Droid DNA. Here is a leak from Twitter user @LlabTooFeR who claims that this is because Verizon has a new version of the Droid DNA in the pipeline, called the Droid DNA+.
The HTC M7 is said to come with a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, coupled with a 4.7-inch display at 1080p high definition, a 13-megapixel camera at the back, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, 2GB RAM, HTC Sense 5.0, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and the Droid DNA+ will be rather similar sporting a 4.7-inch 1080p display, a 13-megapixel rear facing camera and a 2.1-megapixel camera in front, 2GB RAM, Android Jelly Bean, and HTC Sense 5.0, with LTE connectivity expected to be thrown into the mix, too.
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2013-12-08: Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-07-01: Verizon Droid DNA Price Cut To $50
- 2013-06-19: Verizon Reportedly Rushing To Clear Droid DNA Inventory Ahead Of HTC One Release
- 2013-05-15: Verizon HTC One Release Rumored
- 2013-05-15: Verizon Droid DNA Available For Free Till 21st May