Asus were first off the blocks to announce the Padfone Infinity at Mobile World Congress which concluded last month in Barcelona, Spain, and the Padfone Infinity can boast of being a third generation Padfone device. We are glad to say that this particular smartphone-tablet hybrid is now up and available for pre-order over in its home country, Taiwan, and should arrive on store shelves from April onwards in a couple of colors – namely gray and pink.
Folks living in Taiwan can pick up the 32GB Padfone Infinity as a standalone device for $702, and if you want to double up the storage space to 64GB, that would mean a slight increase in its price to $769, not too shabby, really. If you want the tablet dock to be included, that would mean having to spend another $167 thereabouts. Have you already saved up the necessary to drop some serious coin on this Android 4.2 Jelly Bean powered hybrid when the time comes? Or are you looking at something else entirely for your hybrid computing needs?
Next Story: Google Glass To Be Made In USA?
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC