Hmmm, we all know that Samsung’s biggest day for 2013, at least in the first half of the year, would happen in just three days’ time, when March 14th rolls around in New York City and they will unveil what is most probably the Samsung Galaxy S4 in that part of the world. Other smartphone manufacturers, too, have some other tricks up their sleeves, and Motorola is one of them with the Motorola X Phone. The Motorola X Phone has been rumored for quite some time already to be the first device to arrive from Motorola under Google’s supervision after they were bought over by Google, and will it come with the promise of an experience that you would find on a Nexus device?
Analysts predict that the Motorola X Phone could very well be the direct competitor to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One, but that remains to be seen. It seems to come with the Nvidia Tegra 4i processor, where it ought to come with a 4.7-inch 1080p Full HD touchscreen display, a 16-megapixel camera located at the back, a 5-megapixel camera in front, and all of it has been crammed into an extremely slim form factor. Check out the blur image of the purported X Phone above and let us know what you think about it.
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless