They say that it is not too wise to place all of your eggs in a single basket, and I suppose this adage was well heeded by HTC, assuming this particular rumor is true – that the Taiwanese smartphone company could very well invest their time and money in jumping aboard the tablet bandwagon (which they more or less flopped with the HTC Flyer that did not take to the skies), although this time around, it would be Windows that would be the operating system of choice.
This bit of information hailed from the folks over at NPD DisplaySearch, claiming that HTC is working on a Windows powered tablet which should be able to see action in the mass markets sometime later this year. Of course, it remains to be seen whether this tablet will be a Windows RT or Windows 8 Pro device, but chances are it would sport a 10.1” display from LG at a resolution of 1920 x 1080, which would translate to a decent pixel density count of 218ppi. What do you think of this shebang?
Next Story: IBM Roadrunner Hits The End Of The Road
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued