A couple of weeks ago we reported on a certain Lenovo S920 that had leaked. If the device managed to catch your attention, you might be interested to learn that Lenovo has officially announced it. The device made its appearance on Lenovo’s China website which means that those living outside of China might not be able to get their hands on it, although gray market imports will probably be your best bet. So what are we looking at here? For those who might have missed the news, the S920 is an Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone with a 5.3” HD display. A bit disappointing since Full HD seems to be the rage these days, but we guess a HD display will probably help keep costs down.
Other specifications include a MT6589 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM accompanying it, a 2MP front camera, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2,250mAh battery and will support microSD cards for memory expansion. The device looks pretty sleek and clean, although we are reminded of the HTC One X from last year, but then again that’s not a bad thing. No word on whether it will be arriving to the US, but we will keep our eyes peeled for news anyway.
Next Story: Alleged iPhone 5S Components Surface
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-03-31: Motorola By Lenovo Brand Might Be Under Consideration
- 2014-03-30: Lenovo Recalls ThinkPad Batteries Over Fire Hazard
- 2014-03-21: Lenovo Spends $100 Million Acquiring New Patents And Licenses