According to the rumor mill, it seems that come IFA we might be able to expect to hear an announcement from Samsung for the Galaxy Tab 3 and even the Galaxy Note 3. Considering that Samsung took the opportunity at IFA in 2011 to announce the first Galaxy Note, it is not entirely out of the question. However according to the folks at SamMobile, they claim that according to their source, that might not be all Samsung has to announce. It seems that Samsung is looking to compete against the likes of Sony’s Xperia Tablet Z in terms of premium tablets.
SamMobile’s source claims that Samsung could either unveil a device with a 10.1” display or maybe an 11.6” one, which we have to admit is a little weird as far as tablet displays are concerned. This alleged tablet is also expected to sport a Full HD Super AMOLED display, unsurprising given that Samsung’s Nexus 10 tablet for Google has a display for 2592×1936, so at the very least we expect Samsung will want to match that. Their source has also informed them that Samsung’s Exynos 5 chipset will be debuting in Samsung’s upcoming line of tablets as well. We’ll take this with a grain of salt for now, but check back with at a later date when hopefully more details can be shared.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2013-09-04: Galaxy Gear Review: Hands-On
- 2013-09-04: Galaxy Note 3: Hands-On Review
- 2013-09-03: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 APKs Hint At Fingerprint Scanning Feature
- 2013-09-02: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Could Feature 2.5GB Of RAM, Not 3GB
- 2013-09-02: Samsung Releases IFA 2013 Teaser Video