Yes, we did mention about the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini earlier just now, and it seems that there will definitely be more than just a single variant. After all, it makes perfect sense for a company like Samsung who tends to cast their net pretty wide and far. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini looks set to come with its own fair share of variants, including an LTE-enabled one. This information came about by Twitter user st7761, who claimed that he found the I9190 model number on Samsung’s support page, where that was accompanied by a trio of other I919X devices.
One of them would be the I9192, which is the dual-SIM version that was spotted in the initial image leak, while the other leans towards the LTE camp, with I9195 as the model number, and a China-bound version with model number I9198. One can more or less make an educated guess through the final digit of the model number, that Samsung’s naming scheme being fairly consistent all this while, would lead us to a China-bound Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Would you be interested in a Galaxy S4 mini?
Next Story: Bricked Asus PadFone 2 Given A New Lease Of Life
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2013-12-20: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini La Fleur Edition To Arrive In Germany
- 2013-12-16: Samsung Galaxy S4 And Galaxy S4 Mini To Get "Black Editions" Come 2014 [Rumor]
- 2013-12-15: Verizon Galaxy S4 Mini Now Supports Galaxy Gear
- 2013-11-25: US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-21: Sprint To Offer Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $0 On Black Friday