You know what they say, the old must go before the new can come. The thing is, when it comes to the fickle world of consumer electronics, a particular device need not even be out in the market for a single year, before it is deemed as old, or worse still, obsolete, with a new model waiting in the wings to roll out and be the all new flagship. Having said that, Samsung’s NX1000 is barely a year old, before a new follow up to the mirrorless camera is ready and waiting to be released. Apparently, manuals for the Samsung NX1100 has already appeared on Samsung’s site, which obviously has also confirmed the camera’s aesthetics will revealing more information on it.
From what we can tell, the Samsung NX1100 will come with a 20.3-megapixel sensor, an ISO 12,800 sensitivity limit, a 3-inch LCD display and to keep up with the rest of the Joneses, 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity. Hopefully the manual is not just there as a placeholder, and we do hope that the real deal will follow shortly afterwards. [Manual Page ]
Next Story: Bem Wireless Boom Box Starts To Ship
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown