We’re excited for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it looks like Samsung is equally excited as well. The South Korean company has updated its blog with photos from New York where one can see many posters of banners presumably related to the Galaxy S4. Samsung is asking us to “Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy” and we promise that we most definitely are! The main question is that with all the hype leading up to the announcement (photo and video teasers), will Samsung be able to deliver a product that meets all the hype and expectations, or will they fall on their face? We’re certainly rooting for the latter, so check back with us on the 14th of March for the details!
In the meantime as a quick recap, rumors of the Galaxy S4 includes a 4.99” Full HD AMOLED display with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 600 chipset or the Exynos 5 octa-core chipset on board. It is also expected to come with a 13MP camera and features such as Smart Scroll and Smart Pause, and based on leaked screenshots, a new TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0.
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,
- Seen at: global.samsungtomorrow