We’re excited for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it looks like Samsung is equally excited as well. The South Korean company has updated its blog with photos from New York where one can see many posters of banners presumably related to the Galaxy S4. Samsung is asking us to “Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy” and we promise that we most definitely are! The main question is that with all the hype leading up to the announcement (photo and video teasers), will Samsung be able to deliver a product that meets all the hype and expectations, or will they fall on their face? We’re certainly rooting for the latter, so check back with us on the 14th of March for the details!
In the meantime as a quick recap, rumors of the Galaxy S4 includes a 4.99” Full HD AMOLED display with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 600 chipset or the Exynos 5 octa-core chipset on board. It is also expected to come with a 13MP camera and features such as Smart Scroll and Smart Pause, and based on leaked screenshots, a new TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow