There’s an app in the iTunes App Store called Sleep Cycle. Basically what it does is that it monitors your sleeping patterns based on your tossing and turning, and wakes you up when it decides you’re in your lightest sleep phase. It’s a pretty cool concept and it requires you to place your iPhone on your mattress in order for the phone’s gyroscope to detect your movement, and now a new app called Sleep Art is looking to do the same. The concept is similar – you place your iPhone on your mattress next to you while you sleep, but instead of acting merely as an alarm clock, what Sleep Art does is that it transforms your sleeping patterns into a piece of art!
The app will also be able to wake you up as well through its alarm clock function and the cool thing is that upon waking up, the user will be able to track how the art is being generated minute by minute! We expect this will be a pretty lengthy process, but it sounds pretty cool nonetheless. Even better news is that the Sleep Art app is free for download via the iTunes App Store. If you guys want to check it out, feel free to send in your artwork once you have recorded them! In the meantime you can check out the video above for an idea of how the app works.
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Hitman GO Now Available In iTunes App Store
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad