Unless you’re a morning person, many of us dislike having to wake up early and drag ourselves to school or work, and we’re guessing that the sound of your alarm is probably one of your least favorite sounds as well. While there are plenty of solutions out there to make waking up a more pleasant experience, for those who have an extremely hard time waking up, Korean app developer Delight Room has come up with an app called Sleep If U Can.
It’s an alarm clock app designed for both iOS and Android devices, and one of its key features is how the app forces you to take a photo of something far away from your bed, thus forcing you to leave the comfort of your bed. It’s a pretty clever idea, although we have to wonder if it will ultimately becoming more annoying than useful in the end. Either way the app is priced at $1.99 and it is available for purchase via the iTunes App Store and Google Play. You can check it out in action in the video above. So, anyone planning on trying it out?
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-21 Mailbox 2.0 For iOS Released
- 2014-04-21 Ultimeyes App Will Help Improve Your Vision
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives