You know that Japan is a rather quirky country on its own by some measure, and here is a prime example just in case you were wondering – the SmartPants. Just because the name is “SmartPants”, this does not mean it has anything to do with electronic circuit boards sewn into the hems of your pants. No sir, the SmartPants is something for your smartphone, and if you were to look at the image closely, it functions as “underwear” for your smartphone, although there really isn’t any need to cover up the handset in the first place.
This is more of a prank than anything else, where it will come in different designs such as boxers, thongs, and panties among others. Retailing for around $2.14 each after conversion, the SmartPants was made possible thanks to toy manufacturer Bandai. It would really cause plenty of people to ask you questions as to why you decide to deck out your smartphone in a pair of underpants, well, I don’t really know what kind of answer that you can give.
Next Story: PoolLiveAid Helps Beginners At Pool Play Better
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2014-03-17: Japan To Get New Wii U Bundle
- 2014-03-14: SoftBank's CEO Reveals How He Brought The iPhone To Japan