Sony Mobile might not have introduced anything really groundbreaking or revolutionary at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, that ended last month, but this does not mean that they did not have a booth worth drooling over at Catalonia. Those who were there at MWC in the flesh would definitely have taken notice of Sony Mobile’s stand there, where it featured a video mosaic wall that comprises of a 14 x 14 grid of Xperia ZL smartphones.
Of course, a simple mathematical calculation after that would result in a whopping total of 196 Xperia ZL smartphones, now how about that? We do wonder what kind of power those handsets run on, and I can just imagine all those wires snaking to perhaps a central power outlet that looks alien, as it does not make much sense to have 196 power outlets lying in a grid somewhere. This unique video wall that is made up of Xperia ZL handsets was the idea of a company known as Visionmill, who claimed that this is an unofficial world record. Well, we would definitely not want to claim otherwise, of course.
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-02-24: Sony Xperia Z2 Hands-On
- 2014-02-23: Sony SmartBand SWR10 Will Be Available In March
- 2013-02-25: Sony XPERIA Tablet Z Hands-On Review
- 2013-01-31: Sony Teases Something PlayStation Related For The 20th Of February