Sony Mobile might not have introduced anything really groundbreaking or revolutionary at the recently concluded Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, that ended last month, but this does not mean that they did not have a booth worth drooling over at Catalonia. Those who were there at MWC in the flesh would definitely have taken notice of Sony Mobile’s stand there, where it featured a video mosaic wall that comprises of a 14 x 14 grid of Xperia ZL smartphones.
Of course, a simple mathematical calculation after that would result in a whopping total of 196 Xperia ZL smartphones, now how about that? We do wonder what kind of power those handsets run on, and I can just imagine all those wires snaking to perhaps a central power outlet that looks alien, as it does not make much sense to have 196 power outlets lying in a grid somewhere. This unique video wall that is made up of Xperia ZL handsets was the idea of a company known as Visionmill, who claimed that this is an unofficial world record. Well, we would definitely not want to claim otherwise, of course.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: MWC, mwc 2013, Sony, XPERIA ZL,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net