When Sony announced the PlayStation 4, one thing that many felt was missing was the actual console itself. While some of its features and the new controller were revealed and expounded on, many were curious as to what the actual console looked like. While we’re still waiting on Sony to take the wraps off the design of the PlayStation 4, Sony UK has posted a photo on its Facebook page with a message, “It’s coming…” Could this image be related to the PlayStation 4? Since this was posted on Sony’s Facebook page, as opposed to the PlayStation page, it could be related to just about any electronic product, although many commentors seem to think that it might be PS4-related. In any case we have no idea when Sony will take the wraps off whatever it is they’re teasing, but you can bet we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled nonetheless. What do you guys think? Could this teaser image be PS4-related or are we stretching things a bit too much?
Update: as our readers pointed out, Sony has posted the below image. Right on time as this is Easter Eggs season
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2013-12-06 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-11-20 This Gamer's PS4 Remains Untouched After A Tornado Destroyed His Home
- 2013-11-19 Sony's $399 PS4 Costs $381 To Build [Report]
- 2013-11-18 PS4 Blue Light Of Death Fixes Suggested By Sony