We know hearing your Android device has been selected to receive an update to the latest operating system, in this case Android Jelly Bean, is a special time in a smartphone-owner’s life. One day, you’re cursing up a storm at how slow and unreliable your phone has become, and the next, you’re completely in love with it again thanks to an update to Jelly Bean.
Today, it looks like owners of the Sony Xperia TL and Xperia J have been chosen to receive Android Jelly Bean 4.1. The Xperia TL’s Jelly Bean update should be available to all of you on AT&T’s network, while the Xperia J is scheduled to receive their update in the coming weeks. Once the update is available to your on either the Xperia TL or Xperia J, a notification will prompt you to download the update over-the-air (OTA).
If you’re an Xperia TL or Xperia J owner who wants to know what you should expect with Android Jelly Bean 4.1, you might want to head over to our story that will give you a rundown of what features you can expect to get out of your phone.
Next Story: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2013-10-15: Sony Xperia Z1 And Xperia Z Ultra Receives Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update
- 2013-05-24: Sony Xperia S Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update Rolling Out Now
- 2013-03-01: AT&T Sony Xperia TL Receives Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-10-11: Android 4.2 tested on Xperia arc S?
- 2012-09-26: Sony Xperia Ion from AT&T receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update officially