In a move that is most probably playing it safe, remembering the adage to not put all of one’s eggs in a single basket, Sony Mobile must have approached a couple of suppliers to churn out displays for their current flagship device, the Sony Xperia Z, which is also water resistant to a certain extent, and that means it will play nice even when your fingers are wet. The two suppliers in question are JDC (Japan Display Central, part of Japan Display Inc) and Sharp, where both of them hail from Japan.
Of course, this means that one Xperia Z with a display from JDC does not necessarily mean it is better than the Sharp-equipped Xperia Z, or is it? The folks over at XDA Developers did run a poll in order to find out just which of the two displays is the superior one, and most of them voted for Sharp compared to just 20% being on JDC’s camp. Of course, there is nothing scientific about this poll, and until someone actually places both devices side by side to make a comparison, the entire shebang is still up for debate. Which of the two do you think has the better smartphone?RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: Sony, XPERIA Z,
- Seen at: xperiablog.net