V-MODA, a company that is well known for its range of audio accessories in the past, has recently introduced the Vamp Verza case which is capable of transforming your smartphone into a mobile hi-fi system, now how about that? Bringing together the design expertise of Italians and the manufacturing prowess of Japan, the Vamp Verza gained its inspiration from the original Vamp for iPhone 4/4S, and boasts of an integrated 150mW x 2 headphone amplifier, a couple of DAC (Digital-to-Analog Converters) and a 2200mAh battery pack.
Not only that, Vamp Verza will also see the introduction of the patent-pending Verzadock which will allow you to integrate it with popular smartphone and tablets of today. You can opt to use the Vamp Verza as a standalone Hi-Fi USB Audio amplifier, or choose to dock it with the machined Metallo case that was specially manufactured for Samsung Galaxy S3 owners. The Vamp Verza sports a 2200 mAh battery that is good for up to 7 hours of playback, but it sure as heck comes with a premium price point of $598. I will be the first to say that it definitely is a thing of beauty, where you can choose from Matte Black, Shadow (Red and Brushed Black Metal) and White with Orange accents. [Press Release]
- 2013-08-01: V-Moda Announces New BoomPro And CoilPro Accessories
- 2013-04-24: V-Moda's Metallo iPhone Case Comes With A Guitar Pick
- 2013-03-15: V-MODA Vamp Verza Case Turns Phone Into A Mobile Hi-Fi
- 2012-12-19: V-MODA M-100 Headphones Now Available
- 2012-06-13: V-MODA's VAMP aims to bring audiophile quality to the iPhone
- 2012-05-25: V-MODA Crossfade M-80 White Pearl brings style and substance together