So, you have been waiting for quite some time to pick up the all new BlackBerry Z10 from Verizon Wireless, but have not heard a beep for the past couple of months. Well, we are glad to say that all of your waiting will not be in vain, and if you are interested in picking one of these bad boys up, you can do so from Verizon for $199.99 a pop, although that will obviously be accompanied by the regular 2 year contract. The BlackBerry Z10 will be an all-touch smartphone, where you will be able to choose from black and white colors.
Do take note that the smartphone itself had not been made available Stateside until fairly recently (March 22nd, to be exact), we will have to wait and see just how well the BlackBerry Z10 has performed when the next quarterly report is released. The BlackBerry Z10 on Verizon would mean that they have now joined the ranks of AT&T and T-Mobile when it comes to mobile carriers that offer this device, as Sprint has already mentioned that they will be giving the BlackBerry Z10 a pass his time around.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-03-18: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Arrives On Verizon’s BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Z30
- 2013-04-15: Verizon Supports BlackBerry Claim That Z10 Returns Aren't Astronomical
- 2013-03-15: Verizon Starts Taking Blackberry Z10 Pre-Orders
- 2013-02-26: BlackBerry Z10 With Verizon Branding Shown Off Again
- 2013-02-20: Blackberry Z10 Could Arrive On Verizon In April [Rumor]