So AT&T will be getting the Blackberry Z10, T-Mobile as well, and Sprint is expected to launch a modified Z10 down the line as well. Where does that leave Verizon? The good news is that if you’re a Verizon subscriber looking to get their hands on Blackberry’s latest smartphone running the latest Blackberry 10 operating system, you’re in luck because according to reports, Verizon has begun to take pre-orders for the Blackberry Z10. Customers will be able to choose between black or white, although it should be noted that the white version is apparently a Verizon exclusive, so for those who don’t mind showing off, you know what color you should be getting.
It will be priced at $199 and it will tie you to a two-year contract with Verizon and according to the page, the Z10 is expected to begin shipping by the 28th of March, so placing your pre-orders now should net you the device before the end of the month. If the Z10 has been what you’ve been waiting for, head on over to Verizon’s website for the details.
Next Story: Rumored Upcoming Canon Rebel DSLR Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-03-18: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Arrives On Verizon’s BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Z30
- 2013-04-15: Verizon Supports BlackBerry Claim That Z10 Returns Aren't Astronomical
- 2013-03-28: Verizon Gets BlackBerry Z10 At Last
- 2013-02-26: BlackBerry Z10 With Verizon Branding Shown Off Again
- 2013-02-20: Blackberry Z10 Could Arrive On Verizon In April [Rumor]