One of the problems with smartphones is that they tend to run out battery pretty quick, and having to resort to dimming the brightness, turning off 3G/4G, disabling push notifications and etc. feels like a waste of features. Unfortunately that seems to be the case of most smartphones these days, although on the up side batteries are getting larger, and with hardware becoming more efficient. However according to reports, it seems that a Chinese hardware manufacturer by the name of Ding Xuan has a phone in the works that could come with a whopping 5,000mAh battery! Assuming this is true, this phone could very well take you through a whole day’s use without having to resort to display dimming and the likes!
Unfortunately not much is known about the device, except that it will come with a 4.5” display. The image above is currently the only image available of the phone, and assuming this is it, it surprisingly looks pretty slim for a phone that packs a 5,000mAh battery. The “digital camera” is a little dubious and there does not seem to be a flash unit included. We’ll take this with a grain of salt for now, but if it does exist, chances are you will not be able to get it outside of China anyway, but what do you guys think? Who wants a 4.5” phone with a 5,000mAh battery?
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26: Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed
- 2014-03-21: Trip To China: Smog Insurance Now Available