Zynga certainly had quite a massive hit with the Draw Something game last year, although they will need far more than just Draw Something to keep the company’s earnings results in line with expectations from the general market. Well, you know how the saying goes – if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, which is why a sequel to Draw Something leaked sometime in the middle of last month, and here we are with official word from the horse’s mouth, none other than Zynga CEO Mark Pincus himself, that they will be releasing Draw Something 2 in the US today.
It remains to be seen at the tie of Pincus’ sharing on whether this social drawing game title will be made available to folks who run on iOS devices only, or will it also be extended to those who use Android-powered smartphones and tablets. As at press time, Draw Something 2 has already made its way to those living in Sweden and are rocking to iOS for 22 kronor a pop, while our friends living in the Great White North will have to fork out CA$2.99 for their copy.
- 2014-03-03: Zynga Takes Mobile Route With FarmVille, Words With Friends
- 2014-01-06: Zynga To Start Testing Bitcoin As A Payment Option
- 2013-09-27: Candy Crush Saga Developer Apparently Files For IPO
- 2013-07-31: Zynga Sues Makers Of "Bang With Friends" App Over Alleged Trademark Infringement
- 2013-07-08: Don Mattrick Reportedly Tried To Acquire Zynga While At Microsoft