Don’t you just hate it when you have multiple tabs open and all of a sudden you hear music playing from one of the tabs and you don’t know which one? If you say yes, then chances are you’re not a huge fan of video ads – actually the better question is, is there anyone who loves video ads to begin with? Well according to a report on AdAge, it has been reported that Facebook is currently in talks with various agencies to help secure video ad partners in upcoming video ads that the social network plans to debut in June/July.
It seems that Facebook plans to insert these video ads in the news feed of its users and will play up to 3 video ads a day. AdAge reports that assuming Facebook manages to sell all of its advertising inventory for video ads, they could be making up to $4 million a day! While that sounds like great news for the social media giant, we’re not sure the same could be said for its users who might otherwise find the ads extremely annoying, not to mention inconvenient especially when trying to surf Facebook discreetly at work or in school. What do you guys think of this?
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Oculus Deal Gets Regulatory Approval