The HTC One certainly has had a rough time getting its official start, but both AT&T and Sprint are about to launch their own versions of the smartphone on their respective networks in the coming weeks. And to help ramp up its marketing efforts, HTC is announcing it’s taking its HTC One on the road starting April 11 with its “HTC One Live Experience Tour.”
The Experience Tour will be making its way to 11 major markets across the U.S. including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. The tour will consist of three “distinctive executions” which includes the HTC BoomSound Lounge, HTC One Showrooms and HTC One Cinema experience. Each HTC One experience will allow for customers to test out the device and enjoy some of its notable features most likely in places where people usually congregate, such as malls, shopping centers and maybe a really popular sub shop.
Next Story: Philadelphia Building Acts As Pong Screen
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6