While Huawei has been known for releasing phones in the past with decent specs at affordable prices, we’re sure that there are Huawei fans in the US who would love to see the Chinese company offer up one of their higher-end products on the major four carriers. Well if you’re such a fan, you’re in luck because Huawei has announced that they will be releasing a flagship device this summer in the US. Unfortunately apart from that revelation, the company did not share any additional details, such as what sort of hardware are we looking at, or a more specific release date besides “summer”. Could Huawei be releasing one of the products they unveiled this year at CES and MWC, such as the Ascend Mate, or Ascend P2? Or could the Chinese company be looking at releasing an entirely new device instead? We guess we will just have to wait and find out.
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02 Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked