It was at Mobile World Congress earlier this year in February, that we were first treated to a view of the LG Optimus F7. Granted, it is “plain Janes” such as the LG Optimus F7 that will not receive that much attention from the masses, but this does not mean it is a handset to be overlooked in favor of flagship smartphones from other companies. In fact, the LG Optimus F7 does seem to shape up to be a decent mid-tier smartphone with specifications that would not make you blush, and it looks set to arrive on Boost Mobile – which is a network owned by the folks over at Sprint.
Just to refresh your memory, the LG Optimus F7 will come with a 4.7-inch True HD IPS display, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 2GB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera at the back, and Android 4.1.2 as the operating system of choice right out of the box. This would clearly set it up to provide decent competition against Boost Mobile’s current flagship device, the HTC One SV.
Next Story: BIQ House Is Algae-Powered Building
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)