The interesting thing that shoe makers are starting to offer these days is customizability through their website. Nike currently offers that where customers can cycle through different colors to customize their shoes for a more unique look. However if you’re bored of the color palette that Nike offers and you’re after something a little different, how about making use of your Instagram library to help color your new pair of Nike shoes? This is now possible thanks to the PHOTOiD HTML5 web app that basically combines the filtered Instagram photos that you’ve taken and applies the color palette to a pair of Nike Air Max 1, 90 or 95 sneakers. Once you’re satisfied with your creation, you can then order your pair of shoes which should arrive at your doorstep in a month. Head on over to Nike’s PHOTOiD website for more details.
- 2014-04-20: Nike FuelBand Isn't Going Away, For Now
- 2014-04-14: Instagram Down, And Up Again
- 2014-04-02: Instagram Works On Bug That Hides Recent Photos
- 2014-03-25: Instagram Hits 200 Million Active Users
- 2014-03-25: Instagram Tests Facebook Places Integration
- 2014-03-20: WhatsApp And Instagram On The Nokia X