The interesting thing that shoe makers are starting to offer these days is customizability through their website. Nike currently offers that where customers can cycle through different colors to customize their shoes for a more unique look. However if you’re bored of the color palette that Nike offers and you’re after something a little different, how about making use of your Instagram library to help color your new pair of Nike shoes? This is now possible thanks to the PHOTOiD HTML5 web app that basically combines the filtered Instagram photos that you’ve taken and applies the color palette to a pair of Nike Air Max 1, 90 or 95 sneakers. Once you’re satisfied with your creation, you can then order your pair of shoes which should arrive at your doorstep in a month. Head on over to Nike’s PHOTOiD website for more details.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: instagram, nike,
- Seen at: engadget