So far, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has certainly garnered its fair share of fans, but does the phablet have a whole lot more work to do to improve itself and further set itself apart in the market? Some might say so, while others think that it has nearly achieved perfection. Still, the rule of thumb holds true here – one should never, ever rest on one’s laurels, otherwise stagnation and decline would be close followers after that. We all do know that there is a next iteration of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, which would unceremoniously be called the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and one of the earlier rumors concerning this phablet include the use of a plastic OLED display.
Does that hold up to the alleged leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that you see above, which carries a 5.9-inch display? MyDrivers claim that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would sport a Full HD display to keep up with the times, while it packs an Exynos 5410 Octa processor, accompanied by a quartet of Cortex A15 chips that have been clocked at 2GHz. We are keeping our fingers crossed that more will be revealed at IFA in Berlin later this year.
Update: it’s been confirmed that this is a fake. It’s in fact a ZP950 which is a big Android smartphone with a design similar to the Galaxy Note…
Next Story: Google Android 4.3 Spotted
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2013-07-23: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date, Specs & News
- 2013-05-01: Galaxy Note III Rumored To Have 8-Core CPU And GPU