So far, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has certainly garnered its fair share of fans, but does the phablet have a whole lot more work to do to improve itself and further set itself apart in the market? Some might say so, while others think that it has nearly achieved perfection. Still, the rule of thumb holds true here – one should never, ever rest on one’s laurels, otherwise stagnation and decline would be close followers after that. We all do know that there is a next iteration of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, which would unceremoniously be called the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and one of the earlier rumors concerning this phablet include the use of a plastic OLED display.
Does that hold up to the alleged leaked image of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that you see above, which carries a 5.9-inch display? MyDrivers claim that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 would sport a Full HD display to keep up with the times, while it packs an Exynos 5410 Octa processor, accompanied by a quartet of Cortex A15 chips that have been clocked at 2GHz. We are keeping our fingers crossed that more will be revealed at IFA in Berlin later this year.
Update: it’s been confirmed that this is a fake. It’s in fact a ZP950 which is a big Android smartphone with a design similar to the Galaxy Note…RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Verizon Galaxy Note 3 OTA Update Rolling Out
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, Samsung, samsung galaxy,
- Seen at: gsmarena