We have already taken the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for a spin in our comprehensive review, so if you were wondering whether this is the device that should be next on your shopping list, why not check out what we think about it before dropping some serious coin on it? Well, earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 rolled out Stateside as well as across the pond in only one color – the hugely popular white, but it seems that Samsung has other plans in store for the Galaxy Note 8.0, with whispers of it arriving in red and grey colors soon.
German retailer CyberPort has already listed the Galaxy Note 8.0 in grey and red, and unsurprisingly, both versions of the device is not yet in stock, while the photo that depicts the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is that of the white variety. Perhaps the lack of official images can be attributed to this, and it is also not out of character for Samsung to introduce different color versions of a similar device sometime down the road after an initial launch.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2013-07-15: Galaxy Note 8.0 Android 4.2.2 ROM Leaks
- 2013-06-25: Galaxy S4 Active And Note 8.0 LTE Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-06-25: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Now Available In Brown
- 2013-05-27: Brown Galaxy Note 8.0 Purported Image Leaked
- 2013-05-07: Galaxy Note 8.0 In "Brown Black" Color Apparently Coming In June