If you are one of the many people who have bought the Pebble smart watch and you’re looking to get a little more out of the device, you’re in luck because it seems that after providing a rudimentary SDK to developers, a developer by the name of Robert Hesse has managed to cobble together what looks like a Tetris clone for the Pebble smart watch. Granted it’s not the most advanced of games, but we have to say it is a pretty impressive feat and should make the watch ever so slightly more entertaining. Dubbed “Pebblis”, for those interested in downloading the game you can go ahead and grab the files from the Pebble forum. For those who have tried, let us know in the comments below about how the experience is treating you!
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Spotted In Benchmarks
- 2014-04-06 Tetris Played On Philadelphia Skyscraper
- 2014-04-03 Pebble 2.1.1 Update Unbricks The Smartwatch
- 2014-04-01 Pebble 2.1 Update Reportedly Causing Some Watches To Brick
- 2014-03-18 Talk2Watch Pro Brings BBM Notifications Onto Pebble
- 2014-03-17 Hatchi Adds Virtual Pet Dimension To Pebble Smartwatch
- 2014-03-09 Pebble 2.0 For Android Brings Watchapps And More