Why are Virgin America, Target, Bank of America, CBS Interactive and other top execs from leading companies going to Under the Radar? Because the speed of technology creates new opportunities and new problems for leading enterprises. Startups presenting at Under the Radar all address a particular problem in today’s tech world, from BYOD security to hiring methods, marketing, big data and cloud performance.
Below is a sampling of the presenting companies and the executives who will be judging them at the upcoming Under the Radar Conference in San Francisco. The event will be May 22-23 at the Mission Bay Conference Center.
Get a ticket through Ubergizmo up to $300 off the door price by using “ubergizmo” in the promo code box. http://bit.ly/YiO9tQ
If you’re a startup looking to gain traction with enterprise customers or CEO’s looking to solve a pain-point in your business, then Under the Radar is the ideal place to escape the noise and get business deals done.
For more information on who’s attending and past events, visit http://utrconf.com
- Stephen Cho, Director, Software Partner Business Development at Google Enterpise
- Dean Cookson, VP & CIO of Virgin America
- Omar Reece, Senior Group Manager at Target
- Aubrey Sabala, VP of Marketing & Communications at Sailthru
- Keen IO
- CROWDSOURCING WEEK 2013 - June 3-7, Singapore
- WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe
- Venture Summit Silicon Valley by AlwaysOn - Live Video Streaming
- InsideAR Augmented Reality Conference: Munich, Oct 1-2
- DevCon5 Returns to New York City, July 23-24
- Follow: conference, event, tech conference, technology conference,